Tuesday, March 03, 2009

If you wish to remain standing in my path,
I am not eager to prohibit you, but you ought not condemn me for the imparities, for the pain, I will incidentally cause.
---
The moon gave me cold chills again, warming my stomach like a child being calmed,
Peanut butter and crackers and microwaved cream.
--
I felt thoughtless when you vanished from my view, but you appeared gorgeous in the short time you rested behind the trees.
I've stopped the dreams of winds, though I wish I could bring them back.
Though more illiterate than ever, I just don’t relate to myself anymore.
---
If I could be less complicated:
If you please to stand in my way,
I am not willing to stop you.
The moon gave me cold chills again, warming my stomach like a child being comforted.
Peanut butter and crackers and microwaved cream.
I felt numb when you disappeared from my sight, but you looked beautiful in the short time you rested behind the trees.
I've stopped the dreams of winds, though I wish I could bring them back.

No comments: