Monday, December 15, 2008

How could I not recall who I talked to?
I’d been waiting for that dialogue long before you could have contemplated.
You’re wearing me down; I don't even use my soul anymore.
I don’t want to go back on stage and smile, but damn I can’t frown.
I used to fly I think, but I have no Idea why it was so nice.
I am taking off, I took off, why am I still durable here?
Where did it go, it disappeared?
A fine place to live, sure, I've got that.
How can each person be in motion right now? I can't believe what I see,
so boring, the world moved on without me.
I ate my dreams away; I worried myself to sleep perpetually.
I use so many exterior words, where is my connection. I am kind of fed up with how, who, why isn't this about you? Why don't I feel captivating in this enchantingly dark place?
Is it bad that I can't think of anything worth saying?

No comments: