Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Clash

I hung my head. I went to the library. I started cleaning. I cleaned till you couldn't see me anymore. I became invisible. I hung my head once more.
I just stood there. Stood there in the library and cried. You, of course, will never know this..
I picked it up. That invisible thing. The one thing I choose to be so vague about.I listened to you. To you gripe and scream and grind your teeth.
I bit down to close the words screaming from my chest. I looked at you. I realized. We clash.
Ha. Isn't it funny. How I clash like that with almost everyone that I love? You have no idear do you.
Did you see that glance? Or were you being to oblivious to notice the things under your eyes and level with your nose?
So I'll sit in the middle of the street. and smile.
Forget.Breathe.Hold.Let go.
Letting go.
Gone.

No comments: