Thursday, November 01, 2007

Everytime.

Every time. EVERY TIME.

yes..I just yelled...

Okay no i didn't.


I need to be positive.

Life's hard right now.

Oh what the heck.
I should suck it up.

I will.

Lets talk.


About what?

About how I'm angry?

Nope.


Why would we?
That would be silly.


Lets talk about fall.
I love the fall.

Its pretty.

It's good.

fall..mmm..


winter.


today is the first day of November.

a good day so far.



I'm hungry.


DARNIT.


I went all October..with no pumpkin pie.


shimoog.


shimooog a jizzims.

er.


Lennon.

Is he mad at me?



He seems ticked?



hmm.


oh well.


fall.
I love fall...


I'm sorry if your reading this.

It's boring.

I'm boring sometimes.


Nah. jk.



I could be.


but I am not.
not to me.


Maybe to you..


Not to me.


I don't really get bored.

Not unless I'm stuck inside a building.


I like the cold.


Do you>?

Jonna doesn’t..
Do you Jonna?



I like winter.
I like coco.


It's time to eat.


I like food.
FOodddd is good.


yum.


I want food.


hmmm...


Hot coco.


hot coco is good.



I wish I had someone to drink hot coco with.


I always cry when I drink hot coco...



no.



not always.


Just lately..



I am angry with myself.



I cry to much lately..



I don't take interest in anything..


But I swear to you I think I'm happy.


I am.



Happy that is.



Just I’m gonna miss him.




People.


I'm not happy with people.


Life. I love life.


I am happy with life..


Just not people.


But who gives.



Lately I learned that the people are so not that important to my happiness.


I cry only because of love.


not break.



I love my friends.


I love my family.



People make mistakes.


I don't believe in expectations.



Believe that people do the best in the circumstances they are in.


He's ticked.


I DON'T CARE.


really..



I'm not lying.


Its a pinky promise.


love you.

1 comment:

Just Jonna said...

You are most correct. I do NOT like the cold. Unfortunately I always associate cold with gray. Like, muddy, yucky, February, never ending.